Download ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Broucher             Download Nomination Form
The course is approved and registered by International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA). Our orientation programmes are organised all over the country.
It is recommended that the participants attending this course should have adequate knowledge of ISO 9001 Standard and some prior knowledge of QMS/EMS auditing. No prior knowledge may have difficulty in understanding as the course duration is of five days.
This course is designed to:
- Explain the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 in context of audit.
- Describe the purpose of QMS and explain quality principles, processes and techniques for identification and assessment of QMS
- Explain documentation and implementation of QMS.
- Provide detailed knowledge of the auditing process including the role and responsibility of auditors and lead auditors.
- Audit reporting including Non-Conformance reports
Presentation, Case Studies & Role Plays.
QMS Lead Auditor Course from Techeuropa Inspection and Certifications Pvt Ltd.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty delivering the course.
- Exposure of the faculty to all the relevant legislations, and vast auditing background, giving the course a practical approach.
- A combination of theoretical & practical inputs.
- Extensive group discussions, workshops, exercises and role-plays.
- On going evaluation throughout 5 days.
This Course has a limited number of participation and registration is on first come first serve basis.
Download Brochure and Nomination Form from above link and send us at earliest.
Latest ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course